View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 12:45 AM
  # 394 (permalink)  
Live

It wasn't there, it is there..the post???????

Well now he has really gone and done it.
I have been trying to be quiet.
Now putting the crock pot away and removing the range grates and washing the stovetop made a little noise but I did try to be quiet about it.
Then I tiptoe in his bedroom to put a pair of his shoes in there.
And he growls ....what ya gonna get out the hardware next?
I said, I want to clean things up so I can invite Loves over.
He says nice you will do it for other people but not for us.
UH-OH. wrong thing to say.
I said, well then I might as well just finish the vacuuming then, he says go ahead.
Nah, I will not react and that was not on my schedule next.
But....I am washing floors, just wiping them up quickly really with bleach and hot water. Well, the man has a hangup, a real hangup, about bleaching the toilet anytime anyone does a number 2. Guess what....there is barely going to be a dribble of bleach left. And I need to go number two soon. Either the coffee or beer.
The coffee sure is working. And that reminds me...I also have half a beer to go.

Aw, yeah, that sounded like a nice splattery loose one. I am sure he heard it. LOL

Still mixing the sweet with the sour. Found a couple of photos of his mom he had really been wanting. Laid them right up there on the overcrowded table with yet another frame I had bought for him.

Hmm....speaking of hardware. Soon as I finish the floor, I need to put those blinds up. But no hardware required, just take down curtain (leather, fetish again) snap new blinds into brackets and put curtain back up.

I will wait until he gets up to vacuum.

It's that big pile of misc I keep sort of hid but it overflows behind my chair that I just dread. But I will make sure it gets done even if I have to just hide some of it.

I don't think I will dust everything. Got to leave some for him to watch. Like the entertainment stand right in front of his chair and the tv.

I don't think he will want me to sleep with him, eh?