Thread: Prayers
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 07:05 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  
Nina Kay
Still Standing

Marle,
I just wanted you to know that I care. I can imagine how horrified you must be. My son has been missing before and all of the signs would point to something devastating that must have happened, but then he would just end up walking in the door or calling and he'd act like nothing new was going on or he'd be very irritated at me and treat me like I was crazy for ever thinking of such a thing. The last time he was missing with bad circumstances, I kept having to remind myself of all of those times and pictured his face and tone of voice from before when I had spent that time just so horrified and expecting to get THAT phone call. Please try to believe that this could very possibly be just another one of those times and then you'll be the only one that has been hurt by this. Yes, I do definately understand how you feel as a Mom of an addict, but please take care of you in the meantime, so that you don't end up sick in the end. I will pray that you hear from your daughter very soon or at least from someone who has seen her alive & well today.
((((((((((((((Supportive Understanding Hugs))))))))))))))))))