Thread: Prayers
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 02:56 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
devastated

Marle

I am so very sorry about what is happening in your life right now. How horrible this is for you and your husband.

Is it possible that they are just lying low because they are afraid of the repercussions regarding the bad check? As far as their belongings are concerned, you know that's the last thing they worry about, so perhaps they did just moved to a different place?

As far as that pompous state tropper is concerned, tell him for me that there by the grace of God go all of us! That infuriates me the lack of concern!!! There shouldn't be any reason in the world why they cannot take a missing persons report. I just don't think he gets it! I would go above his sorry a-- to his superior. Before she is JUST an addict, she is a human being! I am so damn mad I wish I could get to where you are and bring "no neck" with me! That guy need a good swift kick in the head. Where in the world do they find these rules of what they can and cannot do. Isn't there such a thing as having a heart and soul? Damn!

No sense my saying not to worry because what is going to be will be; however, I've heard that a hundred times and I still worry plenty! My God, this is your child.

By the same token, Marle, we do know that it is a wasted effort. Instead of worrying best if we pray. You know what they say, when your worrying your not praying and when your praying your not worrying.

I am praying that she contacts you soon! Please keep us informed.

Hugs & Prayers, Devastated