View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 12:09 PM
  # 352 (permalink)  
Live

Anvil, I used to have that kind of life with the twin. It is making me jealous. Very.

Finally, the bad thing is that menopause doesn't just happen. It's a process that takes years and is worse than pms. I have been in almost tears for about a week now and just wish my period would start. Cause it doesn't just all of a sudden stop and that is that.

Really, Anvil, my husband is disabled....but he doesn't want to do anything and now with the morphine has no interest in sex even. he sits in the chair and watches tv.
I live in my own world on the computer.
I even thought about going out and getting drunk just so I could get a one night stand. Then the fact that I even thought that made me really depressed and about to cry again.

Then he reads something in my face and he asks are we drifting apart and I say I feel like it. He asks what he has done wrong. I say nothing. He says me saying that makes him feel guilty. I say ...don't. Now he is going to take a nap....right after I get up from mine. Invites me. I say I don't need anymore sleep. He says ok, turns off the tv and heads to bed.

I have been telling him for four days that I have been waking up feeling like nookie.
He says he can't because of his back. I can think of other things, or even some affections. It causes me to feel unattractive and undesirable...to him. Now I am depressed....emotionally.

All he has to say about it really is that he doesn't want to lose me.
And would I like to take a walk? WTF, he always says he can't walk, and if he can walk then he can.....you know.

It's making me think about cleaning out the storage room/guest room and moving in there.

Sorry. I am in a BAD mood.

Loves, yes the bathroom runs are good, not so sure about going to the movies, sitting in that position. You are supposed to keep your feet elevated not bent and cut off at the knees!
Are you going to be up for tomorrow or would you rather re-schedule?