Thread: Day One
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2003, 05:22 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
Rose56

Good Morning. I feel pretty good this morning, I slept in for an extra hour. Last night I felt pretty good too. Hubby did NOT call me, I was so surprised. On the one hand I was waiting for his call and on the other I was releived when it didn't come. I feel pretty calm about the whole situation, I don't feel that urgency to "fix" the situation.

Smoke, I hear you and you are right I don't need him. I have proven that over and over again. There was a time when he added to my life: joy, fun, and a sense of humor. These things have been few and far between in the last years. Ok, I get it, I don't need him, but do I want him? That will be the question to ponder over the next week or so.

Cecilia, thanks for telling it like you see it. I need constructive feedback so I can check out the sanity of my thought patterns or the filters through which I see the world. I will think that over, do I miss him controlling me? Am I a hostage? Perhaps, up until now a willing one I think.

Overall I am calm and looking forward to more calm time. Onward with my independant life. I may be one of those people that needs to be alone or else I abdicate myself to whomever my partner is. Food for thought.