View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 12:20 PM
  # 99 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just gettin old. BUT.......I am sooooooooooooo tired of hearing people b!tch and complain and yet they don't do anything about their lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get them coming in the office every single day. I'm not making the big bucks to be a shrink. I'm not giving away free house insurance and I sure in hell can't lend any money to anyone who isn't willing to cut back. Sorry.........just venting. I guess it's just because I've never sat and complained about life like a whine butt and not done or at least tried to do anything about it.

Some lady walked in here.........new car.....nice clothes......Star Bucks coffee in her hand and is bitching about how her old man left her and she can't afford the $50 insurance payment..........whining.........almost as if to try and make me feel sorry for her.........like I would pay it if I felt bad enough. I have enough of my own issues.........and half of them no one will ever hear about because THEY'RE MINE.

Whew.........I feel better. Noah has less than a week now to get rich. I'm liking the public less and less.