Old 07-12-2007, 12:07 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
iamunique
suffering is not a requirement

Talking Whatever Works!!!! *snork!!!!!!*

Originally Posted by Ann View Post
Now Queen 'Nique, I was getting all ready to bring the codie bus and dig up your front lawn...or maybe plant begonias and hide the evidence

Oh ((((Ann)))))That's a true friend. Round up the gang and Come on over! We can reminisce and discuss where the bones are hidden over a cup of coffee and maybe a big dish of my special Fried Green tomatoes! and pots and pots of corn on the cob!...... ROFLMAO!!!!!

Now, to sell this house you need a really interesting story, something like "My wealthy Aunt Edna came to visit last summer and hid all her jewelry somewhere here but lost her mind before we could find it all. We're still looking for a $200,000 bracelet so if you find it, let us know, will ya?"
*SNORK!!!!*

I LOVE IT!!! I'll get right on it!

And BTW Did Dolly Do let you borrow her picture???? LOLLLLZZZ

((((DOLLLY))))HUGS Good to see you too!

(((((SSSSSSSSSSSSSSsplendra!!!!))))SSSSO NISSSSSE to SSSSee you SSSSweetie!

laurie6781
Thankyou. Believe it not I tried to sell something on Craig's List and the very first thing I posted (((I kid you not))) some freak sent me a fraudulent check!!!!! I swear I'm gonna get a Codie tattoo that says "Go ahead~I'm Nissssseeem so Kick me." ya think?
I'm a lot more leary of those sites now.
Maybe E~Bay??

((((teke)))))Thanks and HUGS back @ Ya!...prayers too.
((((marle)))) Thanks for the encouragement and Hugs for you too!
(((CeCE)))
I KNOW. Thankyou and hugs back @ ya too!

((((BIG SIS)))

[QUOTE=BigSis
Remember, the statue has to be buried upside down![/QUOTE]

Oh for goodness sake, Now please tell me, Do you have any idea how long it takes to bury a 6 foot statue? LOLZZZZZ

Originally Posted by bookmiser View Post
(((((((Niqua))))))))

Lol!
Throw a brick at me. I've just noticed my name in a title. I'm special! Tee Hee!

Your too funny, gf. We had to lower our expectations, er, I mean price, 3 times.
It turned out to be a rock bottom, no pun intended, deal for anyone.
That dern statue made me wait an entire year before I could let go and move on.

OH NOW YOU TELL ME! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW LONG IT TAKES TO BURY A 6 FT STATUE UPSIDE DOWN? LOLZZZZZZZ

We also packed everything, but left a few key pieces to enhance (make it look lovely) and livable.
Now that it's behind us....ahhhh. Sweet relief. We're saving up to buy another. lol

THANKYOU FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT THAT GIVES ME HOPE (((HUGS)))

Sounds like you've got your bases covered. Don't overdo it, though. You may anger the Gods of real estate. Too pushy? I think not. Go for it!
We painted and painted and painted. Every room. Doll-ed up the landscape.
Lit candles in a couple of rooms while we made a mad dash over to the next street and lay in waiting. With binoculars, I might add. roflmao
Just keep doin' what your doin'. Try to keep your sanity in tact.
There's nuttin' worse than a woman tryin' to sell her home. I (mentally) interviewed all prospectives from around the corner a few times.
^^^^^^^^^^^^
OH MY GOSH I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!
Linda

parentrecovers ~praying to the mortgage rate gods...
HUGS and thankyou

Thanks for the much needed laugh. You gals are so freaking funny! I really miss yas.
As soon as Ann gets the bus gassed up come on over....
Meanwhile, I'll get the corn and green tomatoes ready!........LOLZZZZZZ
HUGS to ALL
Iamunique