Old 07-10-2007, 09:57 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  
getting there

DW,
I do not post much, but I wanted to let you know I have admired your courage in all of this. But, please don't get sucked into beleiving anything an addict says. Mine got out his merk manual and showed me how cocaine was only phsycoloigally addicitng. see honey, it's not so bad!! LOL. thousands of dollars and many other drugs and women later(22years). I have finally woke up. All the time spent trying to understand drugs and signs of drug use, I could have been playing ball with my kids.
I woke up when i came here. All of the life experience and loving advice! and for free! My AH is a "professional". I too worried about him losing his practice, and his reputation. But right now, I am selling the farm animals, and getting ready to leave one day, because frankly, I'd rather cram my 2 sons into an apartment, than to live a total lie, being a doormat and his little "work horse" GRRRRRR. I hope one day you can see through his lies. I hope you can understand that you CAN take care of yourself financially. Sometimes you don't realize how many friends you have till you really need them. Don't be afraid any more DW, you have been afraid way too long. One more thing, Your kids will respect you more for standing up for yourself. They understand more than you know. I learned that through the forums here, by the way. ((((HUGS))))))