Old 07-08-2007, 09:38 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
raerae6

Originally Posted by drainedwife View Post
one other thing---if you are doing coke, can you do workaround the house??

he also sent me an article (i know i shouldnt be reading it) about the purity of cocaine andhow the coc you get now is mixed with talcom powder another chemicals...it makes it harder to become addicted and the high from it is more like amphetamines....it is CRACK that is more addictive and potent.
Coke and crack are the same thing in different forms. I have done cocaine in every possible form in my life (snorted, freebased, crack, and I even shot it up a couple of times 20 years ago) so I know what I'm talking about. They are both highly addictive. Luckily I never did get addicted, but i came close. Both can be cooked up more to make them more 'pure' and get rid of some of the additives. I'm sure your H knows how to do this. All coke/crack is cut with something and it is all still just as addictive. Sometimes methamphetamine is mixed with it. A crack high is a little more intense and does not last as long, but they are both essentially the same drug. Someone with your husband's kind of money can get the best stuff, rest assured.

Yes, he can do work in the yard while he is high. He is trying to justify his drug use. There is one reason he was doing coke. It ups the dopamine levels in the brain. This makes him feel good. That is why he does it.

Last edited by raerae6; 07-08-2007 at 09:57 PM.