View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 06:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
liesagain

compromise or controlling?

Thanks everyone for the replies about the checking account.......................

I've considered it and have come up with 2 things and really really want some imput before I talk to AH...............

I agree with everyone that it is best for my protection that I dont put my name on any account with him................

so I have 2 thoughts...........

1. He could direct deposit his check into my account then tell me what he wants transfered and I transfer that amount for him as he indicates...................this way if.........NOT having all the money in his immediate access is really his concern this would remove that issue .....plus I dont have to look at the records for his account.............just know he had X amount of money and the rest is up to him................plus I would know automatically what the check was for and would not have to question or wonder or speculate if he told me the truth each week............thus elimating some of the worry

2. He could just keep his money deposited into his own account each week and send home what he wants.............but this will not address his concerns about the money and would require more trust on my part.......

SOOOOO..............which option......is better? Or less involved and controlling?
Option 1 seems best to me, but it seems controlling to a degree so any imput would be great THANKS!