View Single Post
Old 07-08-2007, 04:42 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  
dakotaboyd
dakotaboyd

Sounds like a very needy child you got coming home sunshine, and not a supportive husband.
Remember sunshine his control over you is still at a minimum, once released he will have a lot more cards at his disposal to play an even better game.
NO SUNSHINE this is not petty nor miner stuff and I am so pleased you are aware of the play of control, because in the end control is what this is all about. When he is released do you allow him to yet again set up an environment, that you are part of, that will further accommodate a using life style.

A drug addict is an extremely needy thing. I could not sooth the pain with out drugs. I could not work nor converse with out drugs. I could not eat, I could not sleep with out drugs. All emotional needs, all physical needs catered for by drugs.
When the drugs were gone, I didn’t know how to tie my shoelaces let alone fill any emotional need, so I used other people to fill these needs. I become an emotional vampire. As my wife become fully dependant on me I attached co-dependence to her. She, to a very small scale took over where the drugs left of. Never lasted very long, always back to drugs. I don’t think any one can fill the needs you yourself must learn how to fill. Its what makes us complete and as a single entity that can stand on ones own feet.