View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 09:49 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
lostparent

Thanks again everyone she has calmed down some an said she would talk to her PO about it. She has to take 2 classes, she took one but never went back for the 2nd one so now she has to take the first one again. Her probation is up on the 22nd they only have the classes on Monday's she checked an they aren't having one the 9th, so she can't take any until the 16th then the second one on the 23rd which is a day to late.
As far as child services she didn't hear from them today. Someone said if it was reported to them she was using drugs most likely they will just talk to her an have the baby tested when it's born. An that they just want to see her son to make sure he is ok. We are worried they will want to check the house out an I'm afraid it won't meet their standards if they do. We have heard horror stories about child services around here.
I've seen the power of prayers on here an I'm hoping they will work this time too. I think I'd die if they took my Grandson away an he'd be crushed this is the only home he has ever known. When I think of all the innocent kids that are hurt by drugs it makes me sick.