Thread: here goes again
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2007, 09:25 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
drainedwife

here goes again

so yesterday and the day before my ah sent me flowers, told me he loved me in the emails which are supposed to only be about the kids...when he picked them up he said your beautiful...i love you ...he had the girls make posters for my mom and step dad visiting from FL....and then today i told my lawyer that he didnt deposit his check yet into the account, (he should have dep. it on monday)...and that he has withdrawn too much $$$ in the past 2 days. well, my lawyer was pretty threatening and of course ah did not like this,,so then he sends him another email about how my mental health is tearing this familly apart...and how i took out credit cards without his knowledge and charged $20,000 (not exactly) and how i wasnted a bigger addition to our house than he did, and we spent all this $$$ on it, blah, blah, blah...he said because i am being so addversarial that our marriage has no chance and so he wants to go forward with the divorce....oh--he also made comments about the "overnight Guests" in the house, and how the house is his too and he didnt approve them staying here and that he is paying for utilities and the food that they are eating and that he may seek monetary whatever from me and my parents???!! what the F***????? they are my parents!! he has always been like this when it comes to them...the projects the kids made that was all to get me on his good side....that was not genuine at all..the flowers, all his mushy talk,,,,,if he doesnt like my response to things than he retalitates.....he also said he would go for an evaluation and treatment if needed but after a month of proven sobriety, he should be allowed back in the house....what is a month?? big deal....a month...
hw says eveyone is telling him that there is no chance that we will get back together and that he is looking like the fool....well, who is he talking to? either his addict friends or his family who beleive all his lies and are in denial and know nothing at all about addiction.....the weird thing is that my ah is a lawye and you would thin he would know we can converse except about the kids--why would he tell my lawyer, "why is my wife going through you to take about the money" and "i asked my wife for the name of a dr. and she wouldnt give it to me"...so he obviously does not understand the FM RESTRAINTS...he is a lawyer, he should understand it better than most...there is no communication except emails about the kids...and oral only in emergent situations.....

anyway, i guess i should have expected this....he just will never get it..he will always blame me for everything..he canot take any responsibility..and there is never any talk about him intimidating me with his violent behavior....of course not....he is also threatening to petitiont he court that i need a psych. eval..and he keeps saying i am prolonging this so that i can stay in the marital house longer.....he doesnt care about the kids...if he did he would not take their home away from them..it is all about retaliation on me....

thanks for listening guys!!!

Last edited by drainedwife; 07-05-2007 at 09:42 PM.