Thread: Ghost Stories!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 11:35 PM
  # 33 (permalink)  
Daffodil
Queen of one liners

You know it's really hard to sit for 5 hours and 28 minutes.....frozen in one place ......with a paint brush in your hand ...a cat yoawling his head off at the door......

NOOO ! I was not that "scearded" but I surely did have a hard time moving that night....If you have ever sat with a cat screaching it head off ( it wasn't even black, it was an orange tom) you'd know you can't put up with that for very long....

So up I get, tip toeing to the door to let that dumb cat out so I wouldn't have to listen to it any longer...

now I really have a tough decision to make...

How in the world am I going to open the door to let the cat out without anything else knowning that's what I am doing???

Well, standing there it occured to me the radio was right by the door and if I turned it on really loud maybe just maybe that would be enough noise to cover the key turning, the door opening, and that stupid cat leaving the house... (actually I was to dicover he was the smart one)............So on goes the radio full blast, key turns in the lock, door opens, cat leaves in such a hurry the floor is about to smoke....

NOW HERE'S WHERE EVERYTHING GETS WORSE...

I CAN'T SHUT THE DOOR!!!!!!

SOMETHING is pushing hard against it from the out side, really

HARD!

BUT now the paint brush is stuck to the door frame and my hand. In my fright I'd held on to the darn thing so long the paint had dried my hand to the handle....the bristles were just dried enough to stick fast to the door frame.....and I was stuck fast YEP YOU GUESSED IT TO THE DOOR FRAME....

With SOMETHING pushing hard from the outside

and me pushing as hard as I can from the inside and the radio blaring away full volumne and....

now I hear SOMETHING screaming from the outside but can't

make it out because of the radio blaring right beside me.....

and I am trapped no matter what I try to do but I sure as heck

am

not

going

to

let

whatever

is

out

there

IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You kiddo's I've really put in a long, tiring day for this ole lady and here in the NW it's 11:39 pm so I'll have to finish anoither time...

I

just

can't

keep

my

eyes

op ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ