Thread: Day One
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 06:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rose56

Day One

Well today I drove my hubby to the airport at 4am for his flight to Fl. I felt numb and firghtened. I hugged him at the airport and he left quickly with tears in his eyes. Driving home was a horrible experience. BUt I made it through the day ok. He called this afternoon and said he made it ok and told me where he was staying. We didn't talk long but I told him I loved him. I felt more calm after his call, that he was ok and that he still loved me. He said that he would call his parents and stay with them after tonight. THey just called here and wanted to know why he was in Fl. I didn't know what to say so I told them to speak to him about it. A very lame answer. I wasn't ready for the question.

Just now he called me again, very angry, saying that he doesn't need this sh*t and that his parents are too old for this. He said that I put him in this [position between a rock and a hard place. I told him that he put himself in that position. He is trying to bully me about making him go to FL. I told him that I wanted to talk the other night and that he said if you want me to leave then make the reservation. SO I did. If he had been willing to talk then I wouldn't have done that. He just wants it to be his way, so that he can do what he wants. Oh what a day, I am afraid to answer the phone, but I have to in case my kids call me.

Thanks for listening./