Thread: Ghost Stories!
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 05:26 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Chy

Just love Halloween!

Recently my husband and son went to see their favorite football team play live in Arizona.. Just being a few hours from El Paso. They decided to take a detour on the way to the Packer game and stop in Tombstone, Az. Hubby has always had a fasination for the place and this being a father son road trip decided to stop there. Well there are many stories about the old west and Tombstone and it is said the ghosts come out at night and walk down Alan street. Well many people have taken pictures and found clouded images and strange spirits and anomolies in the pictures. I told hubby to take a lot of pictures and see if a ghost would appear in any of ours. I eagerly called them once they got to the hotel room just to see how the pictures came out on the digital camera. Them being guys were annoyed that I had disturbed their pre-game festivities reluctantly went out to the car to get the camera and view that day's pictures.

As I waited for them to get back on the phone I heard them grumbling and groaning about mom being goofy and must be bored to be bothering them.

While waiting for them to pick up the phone I heard my husband holler "oh $hit!".. thinking son hurt himself my heart started beating fast.. when hubby came to the phone he said "your not gonna believe it, there is a ghost behind Ryan in the picture at the cemetary"... I was thrilled but shivering.

When they got home from the game the following day I waited in anticipation to see the picture... and sure enough there is a ghostly figure standing right next to my son beside a headstone at Boothill!!!

Here's a link we found with some ghostly pictures.. make sure your voulume is turned on.... pleasant dreams!
http://clantongang.com/oldwest/ghost.htm