View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 04:40 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
drainedwife

let me explain

first--about the account--

it is written in the order that he deposits his check in our account and i use the funds to pay the bills...then he is allowed $400/wk. before yesterday, there was no order; from now on if he takes out more thatn that my lawyer will handle it. I also have to open up an account in my own name and put my checks in there, and take our money fromour joint account and also put it in that account to pay the bills.

about the emails--i ahvent brokedn the Ro..we can email now, but only about the kids...my emails have only been replies about them...also, i told him it was not a good idea to go to his brothers, the restraints dont even allow for that, and also i told him i hope he is getting the evaluation set up asap....i re-iterated that the emails need to only be about the kids.

about the rental house, you are right...he told me he is giving the worker cash---and he is a foreigner and does not wirte up bills--he works for his dad, and has done work for us before..i dont know if he gave him the money for the house, but i doubt it..his dad most likely put it out for us, and he proabbaly is using it for drugs...but of course, i have no proof....

about the evaluation...i agree with you guys thath i should not be organizing it..i didnt question mylawyer but i trust him and im sure he knows what he is doing. the ro states that it has to be done by someone we both approve of....again, the legwrok in getting it organized bothers me too----but i still trust my lawyer ....

thanks for all your concerns..please help me stay strong.....please!!
send me pm's if you have to , but dont let me go back whatever you do--dont let me slide!!!! (sorry for the pressure!!)