View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 01:14 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  
kj0975

Take what u can out of the acct thats what hes doing. As far as cutting back on things u will have to give up some of the luxuries u have become accostumed to. Thats all there is to it. I would rather mow my own lawn than pay someone else when I am perfectly capable. Thats money just being thrown away IMHO. I guess I would mow my own lawn and have a steak now and then vs pay someone and eat hot dogs. Cable? Not a nessesity. (sp). When I lived on my own I didnt have cable. My friends would tape my fav shows and I would watch them on tape. Much better cause u can fast forward through the commercials. I guess what I am saying is that when it comes down to it u will have to make ends meet and if it means mowing your own lawn well then. I love mowing the lawn its theraputic I put on some headphones and go to it. It relaxes me.

I lived alright making 9/hr had my own place, car payment, no cable or bells or whistles but it can be done just needed some time to get used to it!! In the mean time u gotta protect all your assests like a momma bear protects her cubs I wish u luck I know u can do it just takes time.