View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 05:51 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Jen

Drained ~ Ask your attorney to have an order stating he needs to pay child support as well as maintenance. Even though he doesn't live there he is responsible for the mortgage (his name is probably on the mortgage).

My atty ordered the same for my ex because he was allowed to live in the same house for six months until our divorce was final....uugh!

However, I've been divorced for one year and the judge found my ex in contempt on so many issues pertaining to our divorce, he ordered him to the county jail! I couldn't believe it! Someone finally did something. I figured I wasn't getting any $$ so he can sit in jail. Either way I wasn't getting any $$.

I never thought I'd financially make it w/out him but you know something; it's much easier with him gone.

My boys and I just got back from a week in Phoenix, AZ and the Grand Canyon. We never could have vacationed like that living with my ex. I figured after all the chaos over the years we deserved a break! **Of course, now my child support ceased again so I'm starting over, but I cannot tell you how much I needed that vacation.

Hang in there and please know we are here for you!

(((HUGS)))

Jen