View Single Post
Old 10-11-2003, 06:11 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Sally
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Multiple personalities

Hi guy's I'm confused and upset this morning, My A has stopped his binge.......4th day. And he's the meanist s.o.b. you'd ever want to meet. He's very verbaly abusive, every threat he can possibly think of he threatens me with. I know all the rules about not letting him push my buttons....But I have to say it still scares the hell out of me. To have someone so close to me Turn on me.
I guess the only thing surprising is that I'm surprised still. I have endured such hell from this man. And I struggle to keep my head above water.
The reason I wrote multiple personalities for my title is, He switches from being so loving, my friend, To my worst nightmare.
We know that when he stops drinking he goes through a cycle he's down for a couple of days He lay's in bed in our wreckroom.....the family room and just lay's there for day's in a state of remorse depression,we all know his next step, he'll ether go get some more booze or He'll go into An incredible rage wammo everyone in is sight is a target.
When he's like this I pull away from him completely, I avoid him in our home, he stay's downstairs, I stay up. And go about my bussiness.
My stomach is in knots, I feel sick, confused, angry, and plane tired of this crap.
His mental condition scares me, I sometimes feel panicked...so panicked I just want to grab my stuff and flee...
This is my Thanks Giving Weekend......spent with a raging maniac.
He 'll stomp around spitting nails, insults,.
I try my best to block him out....and I can't say I'm not releaved when I see him pick up a bottle again.
It's hell, I wish he'd go somewhere for treatment.or help and get out of our faces.
:argue:
regards Sally