Thread: Advice! Please?
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 08:55 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Stphn

Advice! Please?

Hello!

Requesting one advice please! I'm 16 yrs old.
Ok My mother, when she drinks she says the most hurtful things to me, she kinda gets violent, she throws stuff, breaks everything and sometimes hurts me.
I try to ignore her. I have thought of leaving the house and not coming back till she relaxes. I've also thought of going to my grandma's house to live with her.
Anyways, she will never drink one cup and stop, she will continue till she passes out or gets violent.
She had a really bad car accident that involved drinking, thank God she survived the accident but she will never learn her lesson.
I'm really really tired of this, i've told her we must go to therapy but she says "Im not an alcoholic!, I Dont drink that much".
I've been feeling not so good, i've been busy studying for the finals and dealing with my own problems and i honestly cant handle my mother screaming horrible things at my ear.
Oh and she always mentions my dad, my dad died of a heart stroke, they were divorced and she blames me about his dead.
Anyways she always figures what to say to hurt me really badly and to make me feel like a tiny little bug.
Ok the thing is, i'm not talking to her, i'm going to finish my exams, study and i'll ignore my mother, i know it sounds stupid but if i dont ignore her i swear im going crazy. I was feeling kinda depressed but now im not depressed anymore and the thing is i want to walk away of everything that makes me feel sad, I'm feeling completely great and i dont want to deal with this sh** anymore. My Family are the worst persons in the world when asking for this kind of help. My Friends... they have helped me through a lot of things. Without them i would be lost, they're always there when i'm feeling sad and i know they will always be there for me with arms wide open but i just cant worry them about this bs.

So is it a good idea if i completely ignore her and just do my stuff ?
I Really need some time without this crap, i cant stand this anymore!

Thanks!