Old 07-01-2007, 05:29 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
drainedwife

thank you all...tomorrow is the TRIAL--->>>if he doesnt sign the FM restraints agreement, than we go to trial and...if we go to trial, i will likely be called upon the witness stand to testify...and all the evidence will come out and he can loose his liscense and maybe be incarcerated for the contempt of court (breaking the restraining order)....i dont know why my ah would risk everything and go to trial, but with him it seems to be all about his EGO and punishing me and being in control...he seems to know exactly what he is doing and wont stop until he gets what he wants......ONe question though---

if an addict is in denial, and they blame someone--,in this case, their spouse for everything, than how can they make the choice of recovery, espcially if their denial is so strong....and they really truly believe they do not have a problem? i believe my ah's stubborness, and his inablility to really look at himself is making it worse and nearly impossible to break through the denial..i mean, he obviously knows he uses drugs, he has told me it isnt right, but i think that when he stops for a few weeks, that tells him in his own sick mind, that since he can stop he must have control and therefore, he is not an addict.....

he says he is fighting for the kids--but i dont see that..he is ok with visitation as it stands now....there is no fighting for what is best for the kids..he keeps bringing up the sale of the marital home...and that is to punish me.....too much change is not good for the kids..If we have to sell because of financial reasons, then we'll sell, but he is using that as a threat, among other things, so i back off. otherwise, why keep mentioning it now, at this stage???

thanks for listening, and supporting me!