Old 07-01-2007, 12:34 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
faithhopelovejr

All I can tell you is gather the evidence. Any doc that ONLY accepts cash is a quack. Yes I can say this with certainty. I live in the area of Texas that just got a bill passed (effective September 2007) to develop a national database for addicts, docs and pharmacies. It is designed to stop doctor shopping and doctors (and I use that term losely) and pharmacies from the "legal" drug deals. It is in place to monitor narcotics that are being prescribed abusively to abusers. Sounds to me like your husband is playing the system (along with the "doctor") to continuing abusing. If you could possibly get a time line in order for abuse and doctor visits, etc. this might pursuade the judge for supervised visits. I doubt (unless you have overwhelming evidence) that he will order him to submit to a test automatically. I'm just saying this because of the experiences I've had with the court and my XAH. I'm not a lawyer (nor do I play one on tv) so just pick and choose what will benefit you and your children.