View Single Post
Old 06-30-2007, 06:22 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
splendra
the girl can't help it

Originally Posted by liesagain
step child has said .........doesnt want to go back to extended family even though the child loves them the child wants to stay here.............I think to wait for dad, and also so the child doesnt have to hear I told you so....since the child was in the middle of a very bitter dispute for many years and is well aware of the extended families distain for dad......................and they put the child in the middle often
This is the part I don't like about the whole thing involving the child's welfare he was put in the middle. He is only 11 years old and has been torn apart already.

Does the child's mother have any input at all? I know she is in prison but, maybe she with her mothers heart could have some good insight. She may not be able to do much but, her opinion of the situation could be valuable. If I was in prison and had a young child I would still want the best for my child. I am sure many moms in prison loose their children to the system.

I think anyone with half a brain would want the child to be where he is most stable. Also it seems like the child has been thru sooooooooo much I hope his stability will be the #1 priority for everyone....