View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 05:49 AM
  # 15 (permalink)  
drainedwife

thanks guys...
my lawyer had told me to call his brother..it was an idea from a social worker that i work with...to try to have his brother speak to my lawyer to let him know that my ah was going to ruin his career, face possible incarceration, and financially destroy the family....of course, that backfired and now he is using it against me....i havent been talking to his family anymore....although his mother saw how upset i was yesterday when she picked up the kids...she hugged me, asked if there is anything she can do, and said she was sorry about all of this....
my lawyer is handling it, but he shows me what john sends to him so that i can tell him things he needs to know..i.e,. that john's brother knew he had a drug problem last year..john admitted using to him and said cok was like drinking 10 cups of coffee!
I have to get evidence for my lawyer to dispute his claims and also to show that my claims are indeed fact...
I have handwritten letters to me that admits his use, journal entries also admitting, a positive at-home drug test for coccaine, some emails admitted use, and shwoing his erratic behavior....
i dont know what other evidence besides all the cash advances, oh, credit card statements showing he ordered meds on -line,
i tried to take pictures of tin fooil with $800.00 written on it, but it didnt come out good, and also pen barrels with cok inside, which also didint photo well.
any other ideas of evidence?? does anyone have any info. about the hair folicel test?
he may have been able to keep himself clean over the past month...if so, i was wondering if it would show anything???