View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 08:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
drainedwife

the denial is unbeliveable

my ah worte my lawyer another email after we told him we were rejecting the issues in his agreement and my agrrement is the one i am proposing to him..my lawyer told him i would like for him to "get better" and to embrace recovery. Also, that he needed to look inward and make the right choice for the children me and him.
he did not like this answer and came back with a vengence. He said i have had mental illness for many years, and that i am trying to extort him and i cannot think clearly because of my obsessive and irrational thoughts.

It just went on and on about how his brother would testify because he said that i told his brother that he would be criminally prosecuted if he did not sign the agreement....he also said that i needed to "look inward" at myself and do whats right to be a better mother and wife...he also said that I have a past history of being violent...

he is really something....does he actually believe this sh*t....?
at one time i thought i might have ms...i was tested many years ago for it and nothing showed up then...after several years, i got additional symptoms and thougtht i had it again.....i was to afraid to get tested, but i finally did this past april and everything was fine thank god..he is using this against me by saying that HE suffered with this obsessive behavior of mine for years, and since I had obsessive thoughts about my health, i now have the same obsessive irrational thoughts about his drug abuse...

i also tried to tell his brother in a concerned fashion that my ah could loose everything and maybe he could talk to him by communicating first with my lawyer so he knows what is going on....i try to help and he uses that against me too...
i have to tell you either he has some very serious denial going on here....
or he has some serious mental health issues......

i need to run-----run far away....im afraid he is going to try to wear me down and destroy me..he talks about gaining custody and also fighting the divorce with vigor...to me right now, he is evil..he willnot take the blame or the resonsiblity for anything...he is ruthless and cunning and a manipulative liar.

any ideas how i can fight back??? i have some proof of his drug use....i think that if the judge orders a hair follicle test that will be the end of it........

Last edited by drainedwife; 06-28-2007 at 08:16 PM. Reason: add something