View Single Post
Old 06-27-2007, 09:00 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Cupicake
'Round and 'Round I Go....

it basically says that i use his 77byr. old mother fo rthe sole purpose of emotionally hurting him because i told her that he is a heavy drug user. You were speaking to the grandmother of your children. No crime there. The conversation steered towards the issue of you and her son's marriage. No crime there either. You informed her of why you needed to divorce her son. Not unusual at all. also that i contacted his family causes them dress and taht this is a crime. Are you sure he's a lawyer?? Duress is compulsory force or threat or coercion using force or threat. also, that it is slanderous for me to be telling people he is violent and is a drug user. He would need to prove slander. he also put in there that we went to a marraige counselor months ago (we only sent twice) and that he will testify that the drug and violence are fabricated...and that they are an effort to extort and blackmail. Okay...he would have to prove that you are blackmailing him. That's just as hard to prove that he is violent and a drug user especially when you're not blackmailing him. he then adds that it is unethical and illegal to suggest he will lose his liscence if i testify about his drug use. You are trying to save the man the trouble and he doesn't even realize it. You were just stating a fact.
Do what you have to do but your lawyer probably realizes that this is just all he said she said. As far as the e-mail to you, as a lawyer he should've known that he was going against the RO against him. Lawyers know how to use words to manipulate. They get paid very well for it. Let your lawyer handle any communication with him. Don't do or say anything yourself because most likely he may be recording you.

Last edited by best; 06-28-2007 at 12:07 AM.