View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 07:55 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  
finallyout

hey everyone, its so freakin hot here!!! OMG, we have no central air, just one window unit in the bedroom and i'm dying!! is it fall yet? been busy with the kids as usual. not to much going on here, very quiet and drama free - just the way i like it!

loves-wyatt is sooo adorable! almost makes me want another. oh wait, but then they get older and talk back, nevermind.

live-sorry about your trouble with Edie, i hope you can find a solution that works for you.

cindi-i've been in your situation so many times and it just plain sucks. but what doesn't kill us makes us stronger right? my one friend and i have a theory about our money problems especially when its really bleak, that in the end things usually have a way of working out somehow, maybe not hit the lotto great, but the rent somehow gets paid and the lights stay on and theres some food in the fridge kind of great. you will be ok, you're a strong, smart woman.

jewelz & kj - hope you guys are going ok too.

i should be getting to bed, but i'm not even tired yet, i'll be sorry though when the kids get me up at the crack of dawn. i just want one night of like 10 full hours of sleep without anyone waking me up!