View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 12:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
drainedwife

there's more....

he sent an email to my lawyer and to me--

it basically says that i use his 77byr. old mother fo rthe sole purpose of emotionally hurting him because i told her that he is a heavy drug user. also that i contacted his family causes them dress and taht this is a crime. also, that it is slanderous for me to be telling people he is violent and is a drug user. he also put in there that we went to a marraige counselor months ago (we only sent twice) and that he will testify that the drug and violence are fabricated...and that they are an effort to extort and blackmail. what he doesnt knwo is that i called the counselr after we had gone to him to tell him the reason why o dont want to go back to him is because my ah is being dishonest in the sessions.the main issue here is his drug use and the dr. told me that if that is the case, then we should go somewhere else for his drug problem. he goes to talk about the kids and that i told the kids they cant see their father becaue os what the judge said. he says that is a lie it is because of me...and he told our kids that. thn he goes on to add he was never a heavy user of anything and has stopped a long, long time ago. and end with you should ask your client about how she smokes pot in our house 2 yrs. ago.
he then adds that it is unethical and illegal to suggest he will lose his liscence if i testify about his drug use. it is an obvious pressure he says for him to sign the agreement. and he adds that i am well aware if he goes to jail, i will also for similar infractions. also, the kids willbe without parents and monetary funds.

He is sooo insane, but also scary..
what am i going to do...i just want to run as far as i can away from this man.