View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 11:21 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
pjbs55

((Drainedwife))
Please do whatever you have to to protect yourself and your children. Print out the emails, if he calls on the cell phone do not erase the numbers, voicemail etc. If you have called ID and can take the device with you to court do it. Anything to prove to the judge that he is the one breaking the RO. Listen to your lawyer, he has been there before and knows what to do. Go for counciling if you can, (sorry for spelling) try to stay calm when you are near him or speak to him.
If you have family or friends near you ,go and stay there. Call the police and let them know what he has said, and that he is the one on drugs, and if you know there is nothing on or in your house let them search it this way you have proof that it is not you. They might be able to talk on your behalf in court. But first of all talk to your lawyer on if you should do this or not.
I was also married to a lawyer and know what kind of games they play when they are going through a divorce. He bad mouthed me all over the area, and I ended up moving away just to get away from it all. His family would tell lies to the other parents at the school our son went to, his cousins wife.
Most of all just do anything and everything to protect yourself and your girls.
Hugs,