Old 06-25-2007, 03:22 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
frankly
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((Big Sis))

You know, when I first came here, I was in such an emotional state. The world had crashed down on my head. I knew change was comming and I resisted it. Through all of that, I knew this day was comming too. I was so afraid of being alone, I projected my grief of when the kids would be gone too.

I really didn't see a reason to keep going. The night that things were so bad for me, I made a pact with myself. I didn't want to go on with life, but I decided that I would stick it out until they were all adults, no matter what. If I was still as miserable then I would address going on or not. Well, that day is here, and I want to live. I want to laugh. I want to cry. I want to feel my emotions. My purpose in life is not over. You guys held a light for me, talked to me, comforted me. It held me togeather long enough to make my pact with myself. I look back today, and as painful as it all was, I'm so very glad I didn't sucumb to it. Thank You.

((SS))

I am looking forward to the next phase. Redirect my energy, I think I'll give it a shot.

Hugs
B