View Single Post
Old 06-25-2007, 02:33 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Melanchonika

i do believe in a higher power...for me He is God.

HOWEVER....he has undergone such a serious overhaul. he is nott he same god i once believed in, and im sure this time next year, he will change greatly in how i 'understand' him.

still, i relate SO MUCH BETTER to the way all you secularists think, and the way you glean insight. rarely in any one group, or fellowship, or church (i currently deliberately dont attend, BTW) do i find people who think outside the box alwhile ALLOWING others to do the same, and even encourage that. i am all about freedom. i really fail to see how my 'spirituality' (apologies for those who detest that particular word, lol!) differs that much from you all; as i read i relate in a profoundly deep way. i dont know if it is so much HAVING a higher power or NOT HAVING one that splices us......it is more that we seem to share the same principles:.....freedom.......authenticity........ .uniqueness......i could go on and on.......i fail to see how me having a God sections me off from any of you, so it simply cannot just be the fact that i have one (a god)! our philosophy, idealology, and yes even theology seems so in sync. well, thats my opinion. keep chirping, i LOVE to listen!

Last edited by Melanchonika; 06-25-2007 at 02:41 PM. Reason: clarity in sentence structure