Thread: update
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2007, 08:08 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
alcohol_sucks
survivor

I just dont want my girls to get hurt..he has said he is not lieing to them and saying that i am the one causing him them not to see him on a regular basis. Im worried about their well-being.
Drained, I am finally divorced from a crackhead ex that made me crazy (and is still trying). I know that the only person stopping him from seeing our daughters is himself. He needs to pass a court-ordered hair follicle drug test, which he claims he is just "too stubborn" to pass.

I have stuck to my guns for almost six months now. There is no way I will supervise visitation in my home, and there is no way he is taking them out in a car!

It is hard, and you will question your decision a million times. But listen to your heart no matter what anyone else tells you, because God will protect you and your children, and give you the answers you need when you need them. Just trust and believe...you will make the right choice, I am sure.

Right now I am working up the courage to explain to our daughters exactly why Daddy is not able to see them. There is so much baggage he has created, and I want the girls to hear it from me before they hear it from a friend. He is not showing any signs of getting better, unfortunately, and the girls need to understand that Dad is not the same.

I still can't believe that this is what is has come to, but my daughters and their safety is my main priority.

Keep on posting and reading here. It keeps me focused when I feel weak. You can make it!