Old 06-21-2007, 06:10 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
newblue82
Let me grow up.

Yes, Cinderella, I understand that and if this was some rare show of incosiderate behavior or something she's never done before then I would completely agree with you but this is her nature. Although as Dolly says if he doesn't talk to her about it then there'll never be a change anyway and what it boils down to is this, if he insists on bringing her with him when he comes home (which I was the impression that he wasn't; she was supposed to go visit her family in Mississippi while he was with us) then he'll have to accept the fact that he'll be seeing little of me and I'm not doing that to hurt him but rather to avoid confrontation because even as I'm writing this I can feel myself becoming more and more angry and should I "try" to speak to her then I think it would develop into a confrontation.

I guess what angers me is that everyone is so concerned with not putting my brother in an awkward position and keeping the peace because she is his wife that it feels like my feelings are being tossed aside, like how I feel isn't of any consequence and I hate that she's taking advantage of that of knowing that everyone will continue to just smooth things over and let her keep doing what she's doing out of love and respect for my brother. That sucks!