Old 06-21-2007, 05:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
newblue82
Let me grow up.

No, I wasn't gone long. As for them being husband and wife, well they live in the state of Virginia. And I stay in Louisiana; it's a rare occasion that he gets to come home because he's with the National Guard. He'll be gone for 6 mo. in Afghanistan and God knows what could happen then though all I can do is pray on that. I was home for 4 days having taken scarce vacation time to spend some time with him and they're in town for 10 days which means she would have had 6 days of complete freedom to be with him. She sleeps with him, wakes up with him, lives with him etc. etc and married or not (which I respect and understand) her behavior was selfish and childish to me. My brother didn't say anything (which also upset me) instead he sat there with this stupid look on his face. As I said before, this isn't the first time she's pulled something like this. And like Bookmiser said it was rude of her to have taken my seat and shown total disregard towards me because she knew she could get away with it. I'm not intruding on them and I let them live in their bubble but when he comes home for the express reason of visiting with his family; I expect and deserve some quality time and I don't feel like I should have to schedule an appt. to be with my brother just because he's married to an insensitive. . .