View Single Post
Old 06-20-2007, 08:19 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
drainedwife

my ah just sent me an email

he said we should both try to love our family unconditionally....we were both very angry and said things we shouldnt have, and for that im truly sorry. despite what you thinkm ive stopped for good. i have a cup of coffee every morning and i feel fine. that doesnt mean i dotn have to go to therapy, i plan on going. also i said to our daughter yesterday - maybe mommy will come to the movies with us this weekend. her face lit up and she looked at me like i was planning a surprise for her. i felt so bad afterward taht i couldnt give her that gift. please try to stop the damage and pain we are all going through(he means to stop the RO, and give him a chance by letting him come home)...if you let go and let god, i know things will work for the best.

thoughts??????

i want to give him a chance, i really do....maybe this was enough of what he needed to stop???? i dont know.....

what he doesnt understand though, is that maybe i need time to think things through....alot has happened in the past 18 months..and how can he think i can trust him again???