View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 06:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Lithloren

Daer HKAngel,

This is like the third time I have posted this same message today, so sorry if it seems redundant. It's just that it seems that there are several post's today about people wanting to work on their own issues. Which to me, is a good thing!

For the past few months I have been doing a technique called EFT which stands for Emotional Freedom Techniques. I started to do it when I was feeling alot of anxiety about my ABF. When those feelings came up I would tap on them and I started feeling better. Now I am more able to stay focused on what I need to do for myself.

It works for colds too. I had a cold ALL last week that just wasn't getting any better, so I started tapping on it Sunday night. Slept really well without taking any cough medicine. A little bit of a cough started when I woke up Monday. So I tapped on it. It's Tuesday, no coughing and no cold medicine since Sunday! I feel really good actually.

It's free and the website is www.emofree.com

I saw several set-up phrases in your post that you could start with:

"Even though I am slightly jealous, I deeply and completely love and accept myself"

"Even though I feel so broken, I deeply and completely love and accept myself"

"Even though I am weak and brimming with nothingness, I deeply and completely love and accept myself"

If it is hard for you to say "I deeply and completely love and accept myself" start with "Even though I do not deeply and completely love and accept myself, I deeply and completely love and accept myself"

Lithloren