View Single Post
Old 06-19-2007, 05:23 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
HKAngel24

He's gone to rehab. How do I heal?

Well, abf went into rehab today.

And I am slightly jealous because I will not get the attention and professional help that he is to put his life back together.
I am just sitting here wondering where to start.

I was going on well for awhile - actually focusing on myself and thinking, "Wow- this is kind of easy after all" when I had once thought it impossible.

Now I am back to a bad spot again- the self-loathing is so intense, the anger, the resentment, the unworthiness and anxiety over what I am and am not allowed to feel and express and what will happen if I do...

Any tips or kind words on how to pick oneself up would be greatly appreciated. I work during the days and have these intense summer classes that meet 2 times a week for three hours in addition to an online class so I am not able to go to many meetings. I usually attend one but the work load has made it hard.

I just feel so broken and I want to start healing.
I don't want to live this way anymore. I want to try again, to begin separating myself from him and begin believing that I can like myself and trust myself and my ability to withstand things - and not lose strength because I feel I am weak and brimming with nothingness.