View Single Post
Old 06-18-2007, 05:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
drainedwife

his bullying tactics at work again

my ah sent me a few emails. my sister had sent him a list of things he needs to do in order for me to consider reconciliation. he agreed to all except for being seperated during the time that he forgoes treatment/ therapy until i can see that he is getting better...that his actions are showing me that he is taking this seriously.
He will not agree to that..his stinkin thinkin is saying that to be separted would prove to him and everyone else that we have a loveless marriage...that he has no interest in remaining married to someone who does not want to live with him and who believes he needs help,. but doesnt care enough to be there for him. he says my lack of concern for the kids is incredible. and that i take no responsiblity for the current state of our marriage. he thinkgs by moving back into the house this week, it is the best hing fo rthe kids. if i continue to keep him from his home and children, he will go forward with divorce. also he started threats: he will oppose the RO and seek custody of the house and children. he has allegatoins and defenses which are much more powerful than mine and can be proven. in the event that the court does keep him from our home, he will immediatly file an order to show just cause to have the house put on the market-for financial reasons. he is blaming me for taking his kids away from him, and that he would rather meet someone else and move on. he continues to say i provoked every marital fight and i taunted him in the last fight for 20 minutes until he had to leave...he said when he ran for the front door to escape the torture i thought he was chasing me....unbelieveable lie...he is denying the abuse took place and what about my daughter fighting him to get off of me???

in his final email to me he says maybe we can have a conversation and work out our issues....he also called me and wanted me to call him to talk for 5 minutes..he is probably setting that up so that i will be in contempt of my own RO. and get this--arent' i afraid of our children having disfunctional marriages?? and also he says that he would follow a court order or else he would be in contempt----meaning he would agree to all the other conditions, if he could move back in and have the agreement signed by a judge. funny how he doesnt seem to care that he is contempt 100 times over for the RO. (the other items he is agreeing to are:psychiatric evaluation, abide by the dr's recommendations, (may include dv couseling, substance abuse treatment, etc), random drug testing,sign a HIPPA waivor so that i can speak wtih the dr. , and after tretment is completed follow with ind. counseling and marriage counseling as recommended by dr.

he tried all of the above tactics the week days leading up to the court date last time. he is trying everything and anything to get back into the house..he hates to be alone....

he is bullying me and trying to scare me into dropping the RO.....he is not thinking about his recovery at all....he thinks if he has to go through all that, that i should be by his side, and support him, which i still can even if we arent living together.. the whole is just making me sick already//////