View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 10:17 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
nevergivingup
President

I picked that house because I absolutely love it, and because there's an apartment that I can rent out in it. Which, would help for those rough months. The way I figured it, the mortgage and the utilities would come out to about 30% of my monthly income (w/o the renter). I've paid off almost all of my debts. I have the bankruptcy from 2 years ago still on my credit so my interest rates would be a little high. I'm waiting to see what numbers come back from the mortgage companies and then decide if I need a relative to co-sign on the mortgage for me to bring the interest rates down. But, they said since my income is high and I have no debt, I should be okay. It still just makes me nervous!!!!!

And, it has an office in it, and cute backyard, an attic, a nice garage, and the spare room could be J's playroom! And, I like the area and the school district. Which would mean that I can stop paying for private school for J!!!

Last edited by nevergivingup; 06-17-2007 at 10:19 AM. Reason: I type too fast, and make too many mistakes!