View Single Post
Old 06-15-2007, 04:16 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
helpus

Greet, Wow that's some timing on this topic. I have been working hard for quite sometime to not take someone elses inventory. I have learned that I don't always know the whole story, and that alot of the things I would judge would be things that really don't matter in my world. They don't have much impact on my life, so I am learning to not give things a second thought. They are not worth my energy.

BUT the last couple weeks I have not been doing as good a job as I would like. My SIL is a very negative person, and not very motavated. I am doing a wedding shower this weekend for her daughter, so I have "had" to be in more contact with SIL than I would like. I find myself thinking why did she not do x & y ..& WHAt the heck is up with Z???? I think when I put my best effort forward and also put my heart into somthing, I might judge someone when I don't think they are not doing the same. But this is something I truley have sturggled with the last couple weeks and really need to learn when something isn't my buisness, and doesn't make a dent in my world. Thanks for the post.