Old 06-14-2007, 01:18 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
cinderellawkids

CPS is child protective services, and sadly without evidence of substance abuse they will not get involved.

Atleast in Florida Ive never seen them do anymore than urine tests, the others are two expensive. In a urine test cocaine is out of the average person's system in 3 days, my AH they said was almost clear after 2 days, he always got caught cause his tests were soo close hed miss one.

I think his plan is to make you look like the bad guy, but hey he physically came after you and your daughter intervened, doesnt that count for something? Let them think what they want, cause eventually if he doesnt get help or into a recovery program it will only get worse and all be out in the open. FOr what its worth the people in his office, although they will never say, likely already have some thoughts.

Like Catspajamas always said what other people think about you is none of your business, focus on what you know, trust your gut, hold you head high and keep your composure, no matter what they say now, some day they will all be apologizing that I am sure of, cause his problem will not go away it with progress to no longer functioning quickly, especially when work gets extra stressful