Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 08:57 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  
Emimily
Silly Rabbit

ok, ok, ok, i was going to avoid this, but... i can't.

i agree with wantsout more than anything. if you can smoke herb and enjoy life, beautiful. i can't, 'cause i'll end up getting drunk somewhere on that road and then i'm dead. but, if someone else can, go ahead! i loved herb! i LOVED it. i loved everything surrounding herb, the music, the communion of smoking together, living with kids who'll get stoned and eat lasagne with you while you watch "I love the 80's", etc. i'm not gonna lie, i had a LOT of fun. but-i couldn't stop. and that, THAT is the difference. any addiction is bad news, be it marijuana, cocaine, meth, alcohol, sex, exercise, food, t.v., work... anything can be taken too far. kids who i smoked with, including my best buddy sam, don't have that problem. sam quit smoking 'cause he got tired of it. so did will, so did leo... i never would have done that. i never would have gotten tired of it. i still want to smoke herb sometimes, i still get cravings and it's been a while now.

so-addiction sucks, marijuana is great, and that's all i have to say. i wish i wasn't an addict and i could get stoned every now and again. hahahaha! THAT is how i know i'm an addict!