View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 03:36 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
helpus

Building forts, the girls against the guys One year the guys build a great one, & when they were gone we snuck up & put up curtains, a rug, cooler, flowers. They were sooo mad. There were 9 of us girls/guys that were inseperable from age 10 through graduation.

When we got older we used to all sleep on our porches & sneek out & go up on this hill & hang out. The guys used to rip off skippy's ice cream. They would show up on their bikes w/ like a case of lemon ice.

Fishing at grandpas cottage. Catching night crawlers for fishing.

My dad doing bbq's on the weekends. He and his friends would all compare watches & see who's would be off a second or so. I think they were Acutrons or someting like that. Then they would all show the art of building a perfect fire with charcol.

Playing football, popping wheely's on my bike. Haaa remember putting cards in the spokes for the cool noise?

Pool hopping. I remember one year we went in a Drs pool that had a bubble,, someone didn't close the door when we left... it deflated.

Thanks KJ, this brought a smile to my face... I miss the old gang, I still stay in touch with a few, but what fun it would be to all get together again. for old times sake.