Thread: help
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 08:18 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
kj0975

Sometimes though u dont have to be harsh to get your point across.

Drained I really feel for u with all your struggling with u must feel like the rug was pulled out from underneath u and your world is spinning out of control. Its been turned upside down and have left u feeling lost and confused.

Just wanted to let u know I was thinking of u today and please update us on the DV meeting and whats going on. Please dont feel like we are condeming u for asking us ?'s or wanting answers. Its so hard at first especially when u have been broken down so much u feel weak and worthless and just lost and dont know which way is up. Alot of us have been where u are and some changes didnt happen overnight some of these things take time maybe we are trying to spare u some of the things we went through to learn the lesson that was there to learn.

You are an amazing woman who will do just fine alone and u will realize u are MUCH stronger than u think u are. Self discovery is amazing and u will soon discover that your a different person than u think u are your strong intelligent and a good mother. We are all just concerned about u and your kids and your safety. The kids dont have a choice on what they see or what they are around thats why we stress so much to let him go and really take control back of your life and give your children the life they deserve which is free from an unhappy household and unhappy mom and dad and the happiness that they deserve and I know u already know that. When u find your loosing focus of u and the kids and going back to focusing on him and what hes doing realize it and change it back to you and your kids. Time it will take alot of time to learn how to do this but once u do u and your kids will be alot happier.....