Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 06:41 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Kimm992

Originally Posted by Nice0502 View Post
Marijuana has been an on going problem for myself ever since high school. its been two years since graduating high school and ive been inn an out of college have gotten busted several times with it..... its funny everyone talks about those recreational smokers like KIMM but ive yet to meet one in real life... of course theyre life might seem good and perfect externaly but no one knows wat goes on internaly... i live in new york and i've been privileged enough to grow up in not a wealthy but well off family... so ive gotten the chance to interact with various kids my age... and ive met kids that attend top schools in the nation like Columbia and NYU that smoke pot and one would think hey these kids go to top school it must be ok.. but when u really hang out with these kids and see wat theyre like theyre actually far from ok.... i think the biggest problem with marijuana over the years has been the perception from celebrities coming off making it seem like its fine.. but really its not.
I don't think people's internal problems are a symptom of marijuana use. I understand what you're saying though about people seeming fine on the outside but not being fine on the inside.