View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 04:42 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

well kodris, i think that any mind altering substance literally alters the way the brain cells work, try googling addiction cause and effects and you find all kind of helpful info. i think that a drug is a drug and the end results is basically all the same, it takes some a little longer than other to create such distruction for the addict. i don't think its silly to want to know, i think that knowledge is power and the more you know ahout what you are dealing with, the better you will be able to adjust to what you do know. we suggest here that you do learn all you can about addiction and codependancy.

addiction seems to be designed that way, to drive you nuits if you allow it, who can understand the mind of an addict. thats why its so important that you take care of you in all of this, it also effects everyone who loves the addict. its a powerful force and it will take divine intervention to break that hold that addiction has, just my opinion. ask as many questions as you need, we all do. just keep posting, youi are not alone here, we all feel or have felt what you are going through now. i'll continue to pray for you and for her, and one day at a time, you will began to feel a little better. i know it hurts like crazy but trust me, we all have been there or is there now. we are all in this thing together,.