Thread: Marijuana
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 11:27 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  
Pencil Pusher

I think I am beginning to see the light...

Originally Posted by Kimm992 View Post
I find this comment pretty offensive to be honest. In my response to this thread I never once pointed a finger or called anyone out on their opinion.

You are definitely entitled to your opinion on the subject and I am entitled to mine.

Clearly no matter what I say on the subject (or anyone else who disagrees with you) I will be written off as being someone who is into the drug and "in denial" about it....so there really is no point in debating my side of this.
Hi Kimm- here is what I said-
"Those of you who are on here justifying it, and excusing it as a lesser issue than the other drugs are exactly why I started this post!"

This is me exclaiming that the mentality expressed by some respondents was exactly the one I had noted which caused me to write the post in the first place. I really wanted to see the different responses, especially from people who have had similar experiences to mine.

How is this any kind of a personal attack on you or your opinion?
How is this disrespectful in any way?

I also did not call anybody out, point any fingers, or act like anyone was not entitled to their opinion. I believe everyone on this site is here to try to better our lives, and there is no reason to be grumpy with each other!

I know things can be misinterpreted when you can only read them, and you can't see body language/facial expressions, etc. so perhaps it would be good for all of us to assume the best from each other rather than the worst?

Thanks!
Pencil Pusher