View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 08:13 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Cecilia

Excellent advice from people who have been there. I vote to keep the restraining order too. You dont need to tattle on him but I see no reason to keep secrets. If he doesnt want people to hear bad things about him then he shouldnt do bad things.

Elvis has been in the pokey for a while now so I know about these things.. Rape just doesnt happen every day like you see on OZ. First of all there are lots of men who like to have sex with other men and will do it for free and/or a pack of cigs. And second they dont mix security levels. prisoners are segregated according to how dangerous they are. The really nasty people arent even in the same buildings.

As I said before my prospective is from a childs point of view so this is just my opinion. But I think when you allow yourself to be abused and encourage people to treat you badly that you are practicing child abuse. Youre teaching them that its okay to abuse and be abused. Is this the example you want to set.

Maybe Im not seeing this right. Again this is just my opinion from what I read in your posts. But I see someone who doesnt want to take responsibility for themselves. And that someone is you.

Im sorry if Ive come across as harsh but I see my Mother in you. I cant go back and shake some sense into her so Im trying to poke you a little. Ive ridden that ride your kids are riding. It made me sick. Im still trying to recover. <pick a smilie>