View Single Post
Old 06-09-2007, 09:45 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
ConcernedBigSis

IMO, keep that restraining order in place. I think that would be best for the safety of YOU and YOUR CHILDREN. What if he finds out that you spilled to his Dad? He's most likely going to be angry, that restraining order could protect you and your kids.
One thing I'd like to know, don't mean to be harsh, why are you so affraid of him going to jail?? He needs to suffer the consequences of his actions.
I'm always following your posts, I've noticed OVER and OVER that you can tell us all how HE feels, how this affects HIM. Honey, what about YOU and YOUR CHILDREN?? How do YOU feel? What are you doing to keep you and your children safe? What would you be teaching them if you just keep dropping these restraining orders? That its o.k to be treated that way, that abuse is alright. Stop focusing on him for a moment and start focusing on you and your kids. That restraining order is in place for a reason.. keep it that way, keep your children safe. You can't keep pushing them aside to cushion your AH's fall, they need you far more then he does. He's a grown man and can take care of himself.
All said with love, not trying to be harsh.
CBS